close

这篇英文短诗来自一个电子邮件,南非黑白种族隔离政策曾让非洲原住黑人遭到许多不平等待遇,本诗作者以天生肤色的差异来表达心中的不满和无奈。 

Dear white, something you got to know. 
亲爱的白种人,有几件事你必须知道 

When I was born, I was black. 
当我出生时,我是黑色的 

When I grow up, I am black. 
当我长大了,我是黑色的 

When I'm under the sun, I'm black. 
当我在阳光下,我是黑色的 

When I'm cold, I'm black. 
当我寒冷时,我是黑色的 

When I'm afraid, I'm black. 
当我害怕时,我是黑色的 

When I'm sick, I'm black. 
当我生病时,我是黑色的 

When I die, I'm still black. 
当我死亡时,我仍然是黑色的 

You---white people, 
你----白人 

When you were born, you were pink. 
当你出生时,你是粉红色的 

When you grow up, you become white. 
当你长大了,你变成白色的 

You're red under the sun. 
你在阳光下是红色的 

You're blue when you're cold. 
你在寒冷时时青色的 

You are yellow when you're afraid. 
当你害怕你是黄色的 

You're green when you're sick. 
你生病时是绿色的 

You're gray when you die. 
你死了是灰色的 

And you, call me " c o l o r " ? 
而你,却叫我“有色人种”? 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    夜 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()